Trust the original, patented design of Garrett’s Super Scanner V, which is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world. The industry leader for more than 25 years, the Super Scanner is backed by ongoing state-of-the-art Garrett engineering.
- Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9″ distance; large knife from 6″; razor blades and box cutters from 3″ distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1″.
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Large 8″ scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
- No tools required to change standard 9V battery (included).
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Operating temperatures: -35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
-35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)
To 95% noncondensing
LED Alert Lights
Green: Power ON
Amber: Battery LOW
Red: ALARM condition
Power switch (On / Off)
Interference Elimination Momentary Switch
Single 9 volt battery provides up to 60 hours of normal operation.
- Width: 3.25″ (8.3 cm)
- Thickness: 1.625″ (4.13 cm)
- Length: 16.5″ (42 cm)
- Weight: 17.6 oz (500 g)
Please allow at least about 2 weeks for delivery of this item.