Please call (02) 9698 9299 to purchase.
High performance and intrinsically Safe Class I, Div. 1 handheld flashlight. Developed for hazardous locations, atmospheres and environments including petro-chem, utility, and other heavy industrial applications.
- 3 modes:
High – 260 lumens; 253m beam; runs 5 hours
Low – 80 lumens, 151m beam; runs 16 hours
Moonlight Mode – 1.3 lumens; runs 20 days
- Super-tough, non-conductive chemical and corrosion-resistant nylon polymer. Developed for petrochemical and heavy industrial applications with hazardous atmospheres
- NiMH battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Multi-function push-button switch tested to 1 million cycles
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating wears through spills and maintains clarity in difficult work environments
- 3m impact-resistance tested
- IPX4 rated for water-resistance
- Serialized for positive identification
- 10.2 in. (25.9 cm); 13.5 oz (382 grams) with battery
- Limited lifetime warranty