Whir, Amber, Red and Blue available. Please call us on (02) 9698 9299 to purchase this product.
Colour: Safety Yellow
Elfare is trusted across Rail, Marine, Emergency Services, Military and many more industries in Australia, USA and Europe to keep workers safe.
Police, firefighters, search and rescue teams and other emergency workers use Eflare Beacons to flawlessly light accident scenes, contaminated environments, roadblocks and other hazards. They can be seen from over 1km away at night, so your rail workers can stay safe. With tech-forward LED bulbs, high visibility and a long battery life they can be used for signalling, illumination, or defensive countermeasures in military applications.
The AT280 is Eflares tried and trusted safety beacon in a compact size. Standing just 15cm tall this tough little beacon still supplies the user with 20+ hours of operating life per battery change.
- Flash or Steady-On function
- Single Colour state-of-the-art LEDs with pure colours
- Fluoro body with reflective strip
- Clear fresnel lens with specialised high performance design/360 visibility
- No night vision, point fixation or distance judgement issues
- Unlike a pyrotechnic flare there are no toxic fumes or residue
- Smaller 15cm high beacon
- Flash = 60
- Steady = 20
- Weight Inc batteries – 20g
- Height – 15cm
- Flash Rate – 165-185fpm
- Battery Type – 4 x AA Cell (not included)
- Battery Life – 20+ hours